The new Primark x Greggs collection will be the second collaboration between the high street retailer and the British bakery chain.
The forthcoming 21-piece fashion collection comes off the back of a successful, sold-out pilot capsule that hit stores earlier in 2022.
Originally, the first 11-piece capsule featured underpants covered in sausage rolls, as well as branded trainers and hoodies.
Primark x Greggs collection details
However, the second Primark x Greggs drop features even more branded products. Included in the release are Crocs-inspired shoes and sliders, cycling shorts and also classic bucket hats.
Prices range from £5 for a Greggs tote bag to £9 for a festival bum bag and also £25 for a branded varsity jacket.
About the range, Hannah Squirrell, customer director at Greggs told the Manchester Evening News, “We’re excited to team up with Primark once again to deliver more fun and unique pieces that Greggs fans will wear with pride across the summer and beyond”.
The unique clothing collection will be available to purchase in-store only from Friday, 5 August onwards.
But, if you’re desperate for a slice, then sausage roll super-fans will be able to get their mitts on the fashion collaboration before anyone else, thanks to pop-up stores across the UK.
If you live local to Brighton, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow or Newcastle, then the Primark x Greggs ‘snackfest’ bus will be making camp and offering a limited pre-sale of selected items.
Jermaine Lapwood, Head of Innovation and Future Trends at Primark , “As part of this drop, for the first time in Primark history we are taking the collection on the road and fans will be able to get early access to our own ‘SNACKFEST’ tour bus which will pop up across the UK,”
“Keep a look out for some top secret special guest performances and fun competitions,” he also confirmed.
At ‘snackfest’, products will be limited to just two per person. Customers will also be able to enjoy music, competitions and special guest appearances at the tour bus.
When is ‘Snackfest’?
- Brighton: Jubilee Gardens, 27 July, 11 am
- Manchester: Cathedral Gardens, 29 July, 11am
- Liverpool: Liverpool One Paradise Place, 31 July, 11 am
- Glasgow: Argyle St, 2 August, 11 am
- Newcastle: Northumberland St, 4 August 11 am
What is available in the 21-piece fashion collection?
The full list of products and prices available to purchase from the clothing collection:
- Greggs Black T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs Blue Logo T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs White ‘Flakes Included’ T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs Basketball Jersey – £10
- Greggs Basketball Shorts – £12
- Greggs Black Sweat Shorts – £12
- Greggs Varsity Jacket – £25
- Greggs White Hoodie – £16
- Greggs White Cropped Hoodie – £12
- Greggs Blue Clogs – £6
- Greggs White Mom Jersey Shorts – £8
- Greggs Black Logo Bodysuit – £8
- Greggs Black Logo T-Shirt Dress – £10
- Greggs Black Cycling Shorts – £8
- Greggs Black Sliders – £8
- Greggs Blue logo Bum Bag – £9
- Greggs Blue Logo Bucket Hat – £8
- Greggs Socks (pack of five) – £8
- Greggs Underpants (pack of two) – £9
- Greggs Tote Bag – £5
Feature image credit: Primark/Greggs